I used to call you my girl
I used to call you my friend
I used to call you the love
The love that I've never had
When I think of You
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again
I miss you like crazy
Even more than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of everyday
Girl I'm so down when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you...I miss you like crazy
You were all that I want
You're all that I need (You were all that I need)
Can't you see how I feel
Can't you see that my pain is so real
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again
I miss you like crazy
Even more than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of everyday
Girl I'm so down when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you...I miss you like crazy
I miss you like crazy
Even more than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of everyday
Girl I'm so down when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you...I miss you like crazy
You asked, how many lives will it take to forget someone, would you be any chance referring to me? If so, I really do want to know a reason. Its weird. I miss you like crazy. Yet I am unable to do anything. It stinks. It really stinks.
I did something abit rash 2 days ago, I didn't know myself why the hell did I do so as well. I fetched Lyn home from her classes. I told her everything that I wanted her to know. I know, I am selfish. True enough I am, I admit that I am. But I just didn't want to regret not doing it. Actually, there is alot of things that I wanted to tell you. But there just wasn't enough time.
I was real unlucky. You are shocked why I said that right? Truly, I think that I am unlucky. I still remember alot of things back when we were together, the laughs, the pain *because of your bites*, the sweetest smile that I've ever seen, the cherry red "tong yuens", and some other sweet memories that I am not allowed to say here. Crap.
Lyn, right now I am a puzzle which is missing a piece to complete it. You are the missing piece that completes me. You complete me.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment