Today before I woke up, I had the sweetest dream of my baby. It was really sweet. I dreamt that I was on vacation with her, while we were checking in. I gave her a hug on the waist and told her. "I missed this feeling" She replied me with a smile. One of the sweetest smile that I have ever seen in my life. But alas, twas just a dream. When I woke up, washed up and everything. I went ahead to switch on my laptop and logged onto Windows Live.
I received a message that shattered everything. It was from my baby. She told me "very sorry.. i really dont want have a bf now.." when I saw this, I was stunned. Well, I guess Jac did a good job coz I did tell Jac that I'll only believe it if my baby said it to me herself. But I guess I should stop calling her baby now. I should call her by her name. I'll call her Lyn then. It really did hurt me. I was expecting this so I didn't really cried at first. But thinking back at the dream, and what she said to me. I guess it overloaded me. I broke into tears everytime I think about the dream. It was really sweet. How I wished that I had never woke up.
Anyways, this post is dedicated to her. Thanks for all the happy and sweet memories I have gotten from you Lyn, they were the sweetest. I will keep the memories deep in my heart. Although I have never told you I love You Forever, but deep down inside of me. I really wished that you were the one that would accompany me through this forever. I love you.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment