Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why You?

Another post when I am having a bad mood. Or maybe I am just tired. Has anyone of you guy/girl (s) been in a situation that when there is that ONLY person that can make you mad, nuts, angry, upset, down?? At times they make you awfully happy as well. A tough thing to handle is it?? I am questioning myself lately, why the hell in my life that person has to be YOU?! WHY WHY WHY!? YOU can make me awfully happy at times, and make me reach my boiling point with just 1 sentence. WHY must it be YOU!? And why would I voluntarily do anything for you?? WHY can't I be able to reject what you request from me?? Am I that nice of a person to not being to say "NO" to you?? Why do I not have that little space inside me that let's me say "NO" to you?? I'm very tired of life. Tired of being like this, We both know that its impossible. But why must I be like this?? Why can't I just forget about everything?? I'm really sick and tired of life. I even wished that I've never met you. But at times I just feel so happy and was glad that I have a friend like you. Sadly, I wanna get lost, lose memory because of this.

No comments: