Should I blog about what I did the whole day?? I guess so, since I've got nothing much to blog about. Okay!! So I guess I should start off with what happened since this morning.
This morn I woke up late as hell, I guess I should start sleeping earlier from now on. Guess that's a note to self. Okay!!As usual, woke up late, got scolding, bla bla bla...And then had lunch, watched tv awhile. And then Ma asked me to fetch her to the bank. Did so, and then fetched her to a pharmacy, then back at home.
Then its the afternoon, had a sudden URGE to wash the car. So I did, then pops wanted to hav spaghetti for dinner, and our kitchen was out of onions!!! What should we do?!!! Ain't it obvious?? Surely we went to the nearest supermarket to get some supply of onions. Thus did that, then helped Ma out with dinner, had dinner.
And this is the time I started to get bored, after bath. And really, god damn it. I was SOOO bored. I could not take it no more. I made a few calls. 1 dude was havin tuition classes. A dudette was on her way back from class. And another dude was on his way home from KL. Damn, I had to wait more than 2 agonizing hours!!! It tormented me badly. I could not take it no more!!! When the clock striked 10pm. Damn!!! I took the car keys and fled straight to the dude's house which was havin a tuition class. Kinda lay down there for awhile till I called em.
Damn. At last, we rounded everyone up in my car and headed to the mamak store, MAA. That's what we call it for short. The actual name I think it's Mohammed Ali Ansari?? Nahh...I ain't quite sure about it myself. Thus we started chattering away, What I ordered is kinda obvious. Since it is as the title.
And DAMN!!! The Maggi Goreng + Pedas was so GODDAMN SYOK~!!!!!
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment